Wisconsintrials.org Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Forum    Help    Search    Login    Register  
News : Register for this forum by sending an email to registerWOTAforum@gmail.com .  Include your interest in trials or WOTA. August 25, 2019, 07:42:06 PM
+  Wisconsintrials.org Forums
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Event Discussion (Moderator: khub)
| | |-+  Crosswinds Trial in Sidell, IL. (D17)
Advanced search
  « previous next »
Pages 1
Author
Topic: Crosswinds Trial in Sidell, IL. (D17)  (Read 28 times)
« on: August 05, 2019, 12:57:17 PM »
WAL

View Profile Email

If you have never experienced a gate trials, come down to D17's event in Sidell IL. A gate trials is basically a section with just boundaries on the outside with a start and end. The inside has a number of gates for your class to go through. It's up to you to find the best path to pass through all your gates without crossing your line or going through someone else's gate. It's a total different mind set then what you are used to riding. The event will have checkers, so all you have to do is ride...

The event is held at Crosswinds Equine Rescue. The farm has many horses there for short and long terms stays. All the horses have a unique and interesting stories. Mike Cross, the owner, gives a nice tour and demos with some of these horses, which I find very interesting, even if I'm not a horse person. The event charges a small gate fee that will be used toward funding his non-profit farm. Also, Mike sets up some really cool sections with a wide variety of terrain and obstacles.

Remember, If you have a D16 card, you can ride our event, you just won't receive points.

Hope to see you there.

Warren Lange

V.P. of  N.I.T.R.O.

Link: http://www.nitrotrials.com/Nitro/Home.html
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 01:01:11 PM by WAL » Logged

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: