Wisconsintrials.org Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Forum    Help    Search    Login    Register  
News : Register for this forum by sending an email to registerWOTAforum@gmail.com .  Include your interest in trials or WOTA. April 16, 2024, 01:05:03 PM
+  Wisconsintrials.org Forums
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Event Discussion (Moderator: khub)
| | |-+  Fall classic Smag Rock Setup
Advanced search
  « previous next »
Pages 1
Author
Topic: Fall classic Smag Rock Setup  (Read 2520 times)
« on: August 20, 2019, 12:56:37 PM »
northernnorm

View Profile

Ill  almost for sure be heading to Mauston  Thursday  may be there  through Monday    A chance ill go up to Hixton hare Scramble  on Sunday    May depend  if  anyone has  the urge to come out and start making sections!!  The labor day weekend  we have our county fair  and  a large pond party gathering on Sep 1  which often has some trials riders  coming out  and   riding  and  having  some fun-   The pond is at  a nice level as compared to often times its a  stagnant little mud puddle     May be some jet ski contests  or  who knows    come on out   and let me know if you can get to Mauston  to help,cheers

Reply #1
« on: August 26, 2019, 02:30:31 PM »
northernnorm

View Profile

Been to rock  got  a few  hours help from Kyle H  and Stump Stone     did  nearly complete 5 all ride  and 1  Exp/Champ on top   just  a little buggy  ,not bad  so far--   very favorable moisture  RIGHT  now   lets hope it is similar I 3 weeks.   HaY FIELD  FRESHLY MOWED  AND I  REPLACED  OLDER  jd  RIDER  mower WITH  A SLIGHTLY  BETTER VERSION  SO  WILL  mow some areas  a car width in from edges  and have  available if campers  want  a closer shaven  lawn spot   , Cheers

Reply #2
« on: August 26, 2019, 07:54:28 PM »
khub
Administrator

View Profile Email

We are also planning to get pizza for the WOTA annual meeting Saturday after the event.

Kevin Huber, District 16 Trials Director
Suzuki RL250
2015 Sherco 3.0

Reply #3
« on: September 03, 2019, 06:45:15 PM »
northernnorm

View Profile

It s looking  like ill just be at rock Friday this week  and then most(half) of the trial will be set  ne\xt Thursday and Friday  for any one  curious about that

Reply #4
« on: September 09, 2019, 09:02:56 AM »
northernnorm

View Profile

Was at cabin Friday  and  a bit Saturday   ,Now have 11 sections pretty well laid out  so  will only need to build 5  more  to have different sections each day.  weather continues cool  and the bug count is near100 0%  below last year    .   Ground  has not dried to fluff and  a few light rains early in the week should make for  a  fantastic weekend.  Plan to come early  a day or 2 if you can  .Plenty of wood for evening bonfires  .  I think My boys plan to be  at event  which isn't always the case  .fwiw    cheers 

Reply #5
« on: September 13, 2019, 07:04:24 AM »
khub
Administrator

View Profile Email

Looking good for Smagical Rock this weekend. All sections built and only got about an inch of rain last night, nothing like south of here. Pits look solid.

Kevin Huber, District 16 Trials Director
Suzuki RL250
2015 Sherco 3.0

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: